Sunday, December 14, 2008

Winter Fotmal!

So, I, Leslie, went to the winter formal. It was a lot of fun. I mainly did this to show Bonnie that I can do this and to show her all the pictures from it. I took my friend Daniel Kiser. It was so much. We got a Hummer Limo. That was awesome. And then we went to dinner at a place called Jax, up in Portland. It was okay but I think we could have gone to a better place. And then we went to the dance, and I thought that it was a lot of fun. We then walked to an ice cream place on Third Street. So all in all, it was an Amazing night.




Me and Daniel.


My Modest Dress.




My Hair Looked great!



Chaynna, Michelle, Rosario, Ariel, Barbara,
Shelbi, Candice, Kelli, and Me. (Left to Right)



The WHOLE group and the
Hummer Limo!























































































































































1 comment:

The Sabatini Family said...

You BLOGGED!!! YAY!! You look Gorgeous!!! I want your shoes! :) J/K. I won't promise that I'll take them from you next time I see you though! :) hehe. That looks like you had SOOOO much fun. I love your dress and hair and everything. That is way cool you took a hummer limo. How fun. I love and miss you tons!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO